I will start with the questions and answers... Question 1. Where did this interest in Japanese music appear ? Answer 1. ⇒ I was raised in a home of rock, since I was a child I had lots of influences from rock classics as A-ha , Whitesnake and Kansas , but I was always half crazy, like in that age with was in the pinnacle being EMO, I liked things like My Chemical Romance , and other hardcore bands. As a child, my friend’s older sister heard things like Dir en Grey , the GazettE , and some things that I will not be able to remember hahaha I had around 8 or 9 years, one day I asked her to lend me one of her CDs and since then I have not stopped to listen. Question 2. Do you remember what was the first band and music you listened to? Answer 2. ⇒ I can’t remember exactly, but I imagine that it has been or Dir en Grey or Versailles , respectively Obscure or Philia . Question 3. Is there any reason or reasons that take you to like this type of ...
Comments
Post a Comment